E.T. Gleitsmann Chemische Farbenfabrik becomes Gleitsmann International GmbH

In 1847 Emil Theodor Gleitsmann founded the „chemical factory for dry inks“.The success of E.T. Gleitsmann grew and until 1920 the subsidiaries in Italy, Sweden and Austria were founded.

In 2004 the company’s name was changed from E.T. Gleitsmann GmbH & Co.KG to Gleitsmann International GmbH.

Today, Gleitsmann International GmbH is a leading producer of printing inks mainly specialized in the individual requirements of an international market. With the standard of a German producer we demand and offer highest quality, innovative products and individual service.